MPSG 2016 Committees
*The first named is chairman
- Executive – J. Voth, F. Prince, E. Sirski, F. Labelle
- Governance H/R – F. Prince, E. Sirski, F. Labelle
- Finance/Audit – J. Preun, R. Vaags, F. Labelle, S. Robinson
- Resolutions – J. Preun, C. Penner, A. Turski, B. Martens
- Nominations – J. Preun, C. Penner, A. Turski, B. Martens
- Communications/Member Relations/Market Development – E. Sirski, R. Vaags, C. Penner, T. Dyck, F. Labelle, K. Podolsky, S. Robinson
- Research – A. Turski, B. Martens, F. Prince, J. Preun, C. Penner, F. Labelle, K. Podolsky, L. Grenkow, W. Voogt and industry advisers
MPSG 2016 Representatives
- Canadian Grain Commission Pulse Sub-Committee– F. Labelle
- Grain Growers of Canada: B. Martens
- Keystone Agricultural Producers – R. Vaags, C. Penner, F. Labelle
– General Council: F. Labelle
– Pulse/Oilseed Sub Committee: F. Labelle
– Commodity Group: R. Vaags, C. Penner
- MCVET – L. Grenkow, D. Lange (adv)
- PGDC/PRCPSC – B. Martens, L. Grenkow, D. Lange (adv)
- Pulse Canada – R. Vaags, B. Martens (alt), F. Prince (alt)
- Sustainability – F. Prince
- Soy Canada -E. Sirski
- Western Canadian Pulse Growers Association
– WGRF – Corey Loessin (SPG)
– CGC Western Grain Standards Committee – E. Sirski
Are you Interested in becoming a Director?
MPSG is looking for engaged farmers who have a passion for pulse and soybean production to join our board of directors!
- Understand and have an interest in the pulse and soybean industry in Manitoba
- Have a willingness to provide value, input and direction to the pulse and soybean industry
- Have an interest in pulse and soybean production and research, markets and policy, and outreach
- Want to gain valuable experience and network with like-minded individuals
Then we’d love to have you join our board of directors! Please contact a current director or MPSG staff to find out more.
All pulse and soybean farmers who are members in good standing with MPSG are eligible to become directors.