2 lbs. Ground beef chuck
Black beans (3 cans, 15 oz. each, rinsed and drained, or 4-1/2 cups cooked dry-packaged, rinsed and drained)
16 oz. Southwest-style corn
2 cans (4-1/2 oz. each) Green chilies, diced
2 packages (1-1/4 oz. each) Taco seasoning mix
1 cup Water
8 oz. (2 cups) Reduced-fat Colby-jack cheese, shredded
5 cups Baking mix
1 qt. Fat-free milk
3 cups Salsa
1. Cook beef in large skillet until browned, about 10 minutes.
2. Add beans, corn, chilies, taco seasoning, and water. Heat to boiling; simmer uncovered until liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes.
3. Divide beef mixture between 4 greased 10-inch pie pans; sprinkle each with 1/2 cup of cheese.
4. Whisk baking mix, eggs and milk in a large bowl until well blended; pour over beef mixture in pans.
5. Bake at 400 degrees F. until topping is browned and toothpick inserted between center and edge comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
6. Cut into wedges; serve with salsa.
YIELD: 24 slices