A quick appetizer for a party or just as a snack at home, Black Bean Antojitos are easy to prepare and a great addition to any event!
- 1-19 oz can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lime, squeezed for juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- pinch, salt & pepper
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 3 red peppers, roasted and skinned
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 8 10″ whole wheat or regular tortillas
MASH beans and garlic with a potato masher. Add lime juice, cumin and ground coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into 8 parts.SPREAD 1 part of mashed bean mixture over whole tortilla. Add roasted red peppers and avocado evenly around tortilla and sprinkle with some cheddar cheese.
ROLL up the tortilla. Wrap in plastic wrap tightly and let cool in fridge for 10 minutes to overnight.
CUT roll into 1 inch pieces. Enjoy as is or with a sour cream dip.