Attention Pulse and Soybean Farmers! MPSG presents the fourth annual, farmer-exclusive, Getting it Right Crop Production Meeting at the Victoria Inn Hotel, Brandon on January 30th, 2018!
In addition, there will be afternoon workshop sessions and an end-of-conference networking session sponsored by Top Crop Manager.
Afternoon Table Talk sessions include:
- Iron Deficiency Chlorosis with Kristen MacMillan, U of M
- On-Farm Network results and discussion with Greg Bartley, MPSG
- Volunteer canola management with Dr. Charles Geddes, AAFC
- Soybean aphids: monitoring & management with Jordan Bannerman, U of M & Cassandra Tkachuk, MPSG
- Faba bean agronomy with Chris Holzapfel, IHARF
- Air seeders: Variation in distribution & seed mortality with Avery Simundsson, PAMI
- Strip tillage residue management with Curtis Cavers, AAFC & Dean Toews, Toews Family Ent.
- Commodity group merger discussion with Toban Dyck & Francois Labelle, MPSG
This free event is open to Manitoba pulse and soybean farmers only. Farmers must be members in good standing with MPSG. Pre-registration is required.