- Ag in the Classroom – is a non-profit organization that shares an accurate, balanced and current message about agriculture to students all across Manitoba through their many hands on events and resources. MPSG is proud to be a Partner of this organization and to take part in their many great programs.
- Great Tastes of Manitoba – Rated in the top 50 shows in Manitoba, the Great Tastes of Manitoba is an educational cooking program that features Manitoba food at its best. In the fall of 2014 the show will be entering its 25th season. Airing on CTV in both the fall and spring the program continues to teach people about local food that you can prepare at home.
- CropConnect Conference – After many successful years, the hosts of the Manitoba Special Crops Symposium have partnered with the canola and flax associations to host a crop production and farm management event called CropConnect Conference. CropConnect will run for two days offering a wide range of speakers, access to crop specific information, a tradeshow, and a banquet. The event will also include the five participating organization’s annual general meetings.
Sister Organizations and Industry Affiliates
- Alberta Pulse Growers
- Cigi (Canadian International Grains Institute)
- Fédération des producteurs de cultures commerciales du Québec
- Grain Farmers of Ontario
- Grain Growers of Canada
- Keystone Agricultural Producers
- Northern Pulse Growers Association
- Ontario Bean Growers
- Pulse Canada
- Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Soy Canada
- Soy 2020 (Canada)
- Western Grains Research Foundation
- Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
- Manitoba Agriculture
- Canadian Grain Commission
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada